Patient Rights & Public Health
It is the mission of CCMS to: Serve the needs of our physician members so they can better serve the needs of the community.
As part of that mission, it is important that we provide our members and their patients educational information on patients’ rights and issues affecting the health of our community.
Helpful Resources for Patients
CCMS Speakers Bureau
Give your organization the best physician speakers in Collier County. CCMS member speakers are available to speak to your group meeting on a variety of healthcare topics and issues of concern to those interested in promoting good health. There is no charge for this service. Email us for details.
Healthcare Information & Support
- Advocacy Center for Persons with Disabilities
- Area Agency on Aging
- Collier County Health Services and Resources
- Community Blood Center
- Drug Free Collier/Operation Medicine Cabinet
- Florida Board of Medicine
- Leadership Coalition on Aging
- Medicaid Information
- Medicare Information
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – Collier Co.
- Patient’s Bill of Rights & Responsibilities
CCMS Patient/Physician Grievance Program
The CCMS Grievance Committee helps patients and members resolve misunderstandings and communication difficulties. This valuable service assists patients and physicians in settling disputes as an alternative to the patient seeking resolution within the legal system. Email us for more information.