Membership provides strong and effective representation and access to an extensive range of benefits, from advocacy, to events, to referrals. Many physician groups in Collier County pay for and/or reimburse your membership dues – be sure to retain a copy of your application or payment receipt to take advantage of this great opportunity to participate in CCMS at no charge to you. More Information
Member Benefits at a Glance:
We are now accepting applications for new M.D. and D.O. members. First-time Active members have discounted dues of $300. Please download the appropriate membership application below and return to CCMS: fax 239-435-7790; email us; or mail to 1148 Goodlette Road N., Naples FL 34102. You can send in your check or credit card payment with your application, or pay online below.
We also encourage you to support organized medicine at the state and national level:
- Florida Medical Association Membership Application
- American Medical Association Membership Application
Dues Payments & Renewals
In addition to mailing payment, you can pay dues and contribute to the CCMS PAC online via PayPal or credit card. Donate online to the charitable Foundation of CCMS at ccmsfoundation.org. PayPal/Credit Card: Select the corresponding amount from the drop-down below and click “Buy Now”.
- First-time Active / Associate New Member $300 Active/Associate New Member Application
- Active Renewing Member $400
- Associate Renewing Member $300 (for members of more than one county society, and primary membership is not Collier County – will have non-voting status)
- Retired member $200 Retired New Member Application
- Select a membership plus donation to the CCMS Political Action Committee (PAC) or CCMS PAC only for $100 more
- Purchase the RCC Card for discounts to local restaurants and companies for the CCMS member discounted price of $10 and CCMS will mail your card (learn more at rcccard.com)
- Donate online to the charitable Foundation of CCMS at ccmsfoundation.org