Join over 600 of your colleagues in CCMS and be part of an organization that supports high-quality medicine.
Our mission: Serve the needs of our physician members so they can better serve the needs of the community.
Core Values: Collegiality, Professionalism, Leadership, Advocacy, Education, Communication, Physician Wellness
Are you a physician living and/or working in Collier County, or caring for Collier County’s patients? I strongly encourage you to join your county medical society. With over 600 members we provide you with strong and effective representation, and your participation contributes to our mission to serve the needs of our physician members, so they can better serve the needs of the community.
We focus on supporting you as a physician and your practice as a business, and maintaining the high standard of medicine we are accustomed to in Collier County. As a member you have access to an extensive range of benefits such as group health insurance, exclusive events, vendor discounts, The Forum member magazine, our Physician Wellness Program, and a listing in our physician directory.
We are stronger as one and we hope you will consider joining us. We look forward to you becoming a member and providing you with a positive experience that will help you succeed.
David R. Wilkinson, M.D.
President, CCMS Board of Directors
Member Benefits at a Glance:
Become a Member
We are now accepting new M.D. and D.O. members. First-time active members have discounted dues of $300, and retired member dues are $200. Dues can be pro-rated on a quarterly basis for the first year of membership.
Please download the appropriate membership enrollment form below and return to CCMS: fax 239-435-7790; email us; or mail to 88 12th St N, Unit 200, Naples FL 34102. You can send in your check or credit card payment with your enrollment form, or pay online below.
Many physician groups/practices pay for or reimburse your membership dues – be sure to retain a copy of your enrollment form or payment receipt to take advantage of this great opportunity to participate in CCMS at no charge to you.
We also encourage you to support organized medicine at the state and national level:
Physician spouses and CCMS physician members are invited to join the CCMS Alliance.
Dues Payments & Renewals
In addition to mailing payment, you can pay dues, contribute to the CCMS PAC, and/or purchase a discounted RCC Card online at the link below via credit card or PayPal. Or, call CCMS at 239-435-7727.
Donate online to the charitable Foundation of CCMS at ccmsfoundation.org.
Dues Payments via Credit Card/PayPal: Select the corresponding amount from the drop-down below and click “Buy Now”.
- First-time Active/Associate New Member $300 Active/Associate New Member Enrollment Form
- Active Renewing Member $400
- Associate Renewing Member $300 (for members of more than one county society, and primary membership is not Collier County – will have non-voting status)
- Retired member $200 Retired New Member Enrollment Form
- Select a membership plus donation to the CCMS Political Action Committee (PAC) or CCMS PAC only for $100 more
- Purchase the RCC Card for discounts to local restaurants and companies for the CCMS member discounted price of $10 and CCMS will mail your card (learn more at rcccard.com)
- Donate online to the charitable Foundation of CCMS at ccmsfoundation.org